If you have suffered a serious injury that affects your ability to work, you need the level of representation that we provide at our Texas law office. Practicing since 1977, we represent injured workers and innocent injured parties in their claims for damages from their injuries.
We are a current Texas State Bar Workers’ Compensation Specialist, a current member of the Workers’ Compensation Council of the Texas Bar Association, a former member of the Workers’ Comp Executive Committee of the Texas Academy of Trial Lawyers, and an active member of the Texas and Travis County Bar Associations.
For more information about my background and qualifications, please follow the link below to review my attorney profile or contact us office by phone or by e-mail to schedule an appointment.
- Accidental Death on the Job
- Ankle & Foot Injury Attorneys
- Attorney Profile
- Back & Spinal Cord Injuries
- Denied Injury Claims & Appeals
- Hand, Wrist, Shoulder & Knee Injuries
- Pain & Depression
- Practice Areas
- Texas Employment Lawyers – What Should I Do If I’m Fired?
- Texas Work Injury Lawyer
- Texas Work Injury Lawyer Service Areas
- Texas Workers Comp Injury Lawyers
- Work-Related Car & Truck Accidents