Experienced Advocate for the Seriously Injured Worker
We represent clients who are seriously injured in workplace accidents. Those mishaps could occur at work while you are on-the-clock or while you are away from work, but still acting within your job function, such as when you are in a car accident while running a work-related errand for your boss. We can assist with a work comp claim under your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance policy or a personal injury lawsuit against a negligent party other than your employer, when applicable.
Whether you need assistance claiming rightful work comp benefits following a trip and fall at work or a workplace accident that caused a back injury, contact us and schedule a free initial consultation.
Injuries That Affect Your Job and Personal life
My workers’ compensation practice is tailored to meet all of your legal needs, including filing for workers’ compensation benefits, appealing denied or wrongfully terminated claims and pursuing additional compensation, when applicable. I handle workers’ compensation and third party negligence claims arising from all types of on-the-job injuries or illnesses:
- Back Injuries – Some back injuries heal within weeks. Others are permanent and result in a lifetime of chronic pain and limited earning capacity.
- Pain and Depression – The lingering effects of a physical injury can result in depression. The inability to work only makes a bad situation that much worse and sometimes results in the need for anti-depressants. I have helped law enforcement officers and Medics who suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder caused by their jobs. At the law office, I recognize the severity and debilitating effects of depression.
- Hand, Wrist and Carpal Tunnel Injuries – Carpal tunnel injuries and other wrist or hand injuries can render workers incapable of performing their jobs in the short- or long-term. I represent clients who can no longer make the incomes they once enjoyed due to these hand and wrist injuries.
- Knee and Shoulder Injuries – Workers performing overhead lifting or other work that places strain on shoulder or knee joints often require replacement surgeries or other extensive treatments following accidents at work. I help workers obtain the benefits they need.
- Ankle and Foot Injuries – A serious ankle injury or foot injury suffered in an accident, aside from being painful, can sideline a worker for an extended period of time. I have helped many clients with these injuries obtain the work comp benefits they need.
- Occupational Diseases – I help workers suffering from a number of chronic and severe ailments caused by adverse and dangerous work conditions, such as asbestosis, silicosis, brown lung disease and other respiratory diseases.
- Accidental Death/Wrongful Death: I help families coping with the losses of loved ones who died in work-related accidents, such as construction accidents, work-related car or truck accidents or other fatal workplace accidents. I work to secure the death benefits and other benefits your family is entitled to.